Thursday 3 January 2013

The Mark


   
The MARK


Cain killed Abel…

Cain's sins were horrible…..
First, he was jealous that his brother's offerings were the ones accepted by the Lord…
Second, He killed his brother…
Third, he lied to the Lord and said he did not know where Abel was…
Fourth, he mocked at God and said that it was not his job to look after his brother…
There is no one in front of Cain; except to talk to God…
God was so clear with him….
He spoke directly with Cain…
And Cain knew quite well that God saw him…
But still he sinned….
If I were in your place my Lord …

I would have ordered fire from heaven to fall and burn him..
How did you leave this murderer to flee with his crime…
And not any murderer … he killed his brother…
What a major sin Cain…. 
But what's amazing; is that you did not my Lord!!!!!!!!!!
You did not take revenge from Cain….
You even did not give him a hard trial to suffer because of his sins….
You did not cut off his hands so that he might learn not to kill…..
And what amazes me more than your love is the SIGN….
You gave him a MARK… that whoever sees him could not kill him back….
Why?????? …………….. Why?????
Do you not want retribution?
Do you not want everyone to know that killing is a horrible sin?
Yes, I want everyone to know that KILLING is a sin ….
And that all your sins are made against Myself….
BUT, I love Cain…
And I do not want him to lose his right to repent….
I want to protect him from people…
Cain refused to be a keeper for Abel, 
But I will keep him from everyone … to always remind him that I LOVE him….

No comments:

Post a Comment