Thursday 17 March 2011

The Clouds

The clouds .....

Till some months ago .... 
I was unable to love the clouds....
They hide the sun .... 
And they get the cold weather in our bones .... 
They are dark ....
And refuse to let the happiness in ..... 

I am starting to look at the clouds in another point of view ....

The clouds hide the sun .... 
But I know it's there ...
And I know it's coming back .... 
Even after a long period of time ....

They get the cold weather in our bones ...
But that makes me get what warms me ... and wear it .... 

They are dark .... 
Because they carry a lot of rains for us .....

They refuse to let the happiness in ... 
Because I only look at the empty side of the glass ...

The same as the problems that God keeps testing us with....

They may hide God from me ... 
But I know he is there
And he'll be back if I just ask him 

They make me feel lonely ...
But that make remember that I should call God ..
And I need him ,,

They are dark ... 
But when I pass them ... 
I get closed to Jesus ... 
Because I start to understand him more 

They refuse to let the happiness in,,,
Because I forget that when have a test ... 
God says " I remember you ....
And I want you to recognize me ....
And feel me with you" 

No comments:

Post a Comment