Thursday 17 March 2011

What did I do ?

What did I do this year ?? ..
I mean both .. good things and bad things .....
Good things .. good things ... ? hard isn't it ???
Good things are hard to remember .... 
I looked at my notebook ... my facebook .. my MSN ...
it's full of congratulation , best wishes , thankings ... 
But are these really the good things I should have done ... 
No .. no no ... 
Everyone makes those things to those he loves ... 
I can't count them ... 
But it's really hard to remember ....
if I did good things ti those I ignore and forget ... including Jesus ..
Sometimes I think that I have done nothing good ... 
And to remember the bad things I've done .. 
It's so so easy ... 
I do them everyday .... 
Now is the moment to think .. 
What am I going to do in the new year ... 
Shall I start doing good things ???
Or I shall keep the same ???
I think I need to change me ... 
yes ..change me

No comments:

Post a Comment