Thursday 17 March 2011

Why am I alive ?

Sometimes I ask myself this question ... 
Why am I alive ??? 
It is not easy to answer this ... 
Actually I can't be 100% sure if I know the answer .. 
But I thought I should take this chance to take a while alone .. 
And think of an answer .. 
Why I am alive .... 
Am I good ... ??? 
nooooooooo ....
I do a lot of bad things ...
Each time I go for confession ... 
I find a lot and a lot of things to say ... 
Not mentioning that I know a lot of people who don't really like me .. 
I know also a lot of people who think I am one of the bad guys...
Funny .. isn't it ? 
Am I that bad .... ??? 
I don't think so either ... 
I know I make mistakes .... 
But I also know I still have the chance everyday to do something ..
Something about my mistakes ... 
Did I do what I was born for ...??
I mean did I do what I was created for ??? 
I don't think so ... 
I know I should be better ...
I know there is a lot of good things I should have done ..
But didn't do ... 
Maybe that's why I am still alive .... 
I should think how I should be better ... 
And do what I think I was created for ... 
To do something better ... 
For the people around ... 
And first for myself ...
Anyway I am glad I took this chance to think of this question ...

No comments:

Post a Comment