Thursday 17 March 2011

A star is born

A star is born ..... 
The world is waiting for this moment ... 
Waiting for Jesus to save the earth from the eternal death ... 
But that's not what I want to think about ,.... 
I am thinking about his birth inside me .....?? 
Was he born inside me .... 
mmmmm .... I ... I don't know the answer ... 
I mean .. I know he is inside me since the second birth .. the baptism ... 
But .. the real truth is .. is HE inside ME ... 
in other words ... do I show him ????? 
Show that he is in me .. and I am his ???? 
No .... certainly not .... 
He is born inside me .. but I have hidden his birth .... 
It's ME ......or HIM ... 
And I have chosen ME .. ME .. ME ... 
So , on the way to Bet-lehem what do I want ... 
To see him and celebrate the glory of that day ... 
Or to show HIM to the world through ME ..... I mean me 
Hard isn't it ..... who should appear ??? 
I still make this mistake .... 
Then what ?? ... nothing ... 
I am nothing without HIM... 
I ll get back to him anyway ... 
I am nothing without him .... 
We are not of this world ... 
Because we are HIS .... 
it's HIM who should appear ... 
And ME who should disappear .... 
Let's think of this day ... 
Not only as the day of his birth ... 
But also as the day to start showing HIM and hiding ME.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment