Thursday 17 March 2011

What shall I say ?

What shall I say ...
I mean when I see Jesus on his birth ....
mmm let me try to phrase it ...
" I have been waiting for you " ... no not working ...
Shall I lie to myself ...
Have I been waiting for Jesus ...???
No .. actually .. I wasn't .....
I need him .. yes ..
But did I want him ... No ...
I know I need him ...
And I know he wants me .....
But still .. I don't want him ...
For now at least ..
Maybe later ...
But he is coming ..
Coming for me ....
I think I should try another sentence ..
" Do I deserve that you come for me ? "
I know I don't .. I don't lie this time..
But he came for me ..
He wants my salvation ...
I think that to be honest I should say ....
" Thank You"
" You have done a lot to me .. and I didn't deserve"
" You still want me "
" Teach me to not forget your sacrifice for me "

No comments:

Post a Comment